We understand the importance of ensuring visibility into the policies that help govern our school. Below you will find key policies that we ensure adherence to.
- Policy for the Acceptable Use of the Internet and Network – Pupils
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Investments Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Schools 360
- Handwriting Policy MAT 2019 2020
- Supporting Pupils With Medical Conditions – Needs Policy
- Equalities Information & Objectives
- Behaviour Policy
- Admissions Policy 2020-21
For our current GDPR policy please click the link below
Whilst we update our website could you please contact the school office should you require a specific document or policy. Thank you.