No pupils should arrive at school before 8:30am. Staff are on duty from 8:30am, no responsibility can be taken for pupils before this time. Security doors to our building are locked until 8:45am when the bell goes for morning school. Pupils must wait in the school yard unless it is raining when staff will be in classrooms from 8:30am to receive pupils.
|08:45 – 8:55||Welcome & Registration|
|08:55 – 9:20||Assembly|
|09:20 – 10:20||Period 1|
|10:20 – 10:35||Break|
|10:35 – 11:35||Period 2|
|11:35 – 12:30||Period 3|
|12:30 – 1:25||Lunch|
|1:25 – 1:35||Afternoon Registration|
|1:35 – 2:30||Period 4|
|2:30 – 3:25||Period 5|
It is important to us that we have a uniform to be proud of at OMS. Pupils should appear smart, and ready to work. They have group identity through the uniform. We also feel that the uniform hides differences in pupils’ backgrounds and appearance that may become a distraction to themselves or others. Insistence on the correct uniform also assists us with the health and safety of pupils. Furthermore, we try and keep the uniform cost as low as possible. For anybody experiencing financial difficulties with the purchase of items, please contact school.
The uniform list is as follows:
- School sweatshirt with logo available through the School;
- Mid-grey, Worsted/Terylene/Flannel Trousers, Skirt or Culottes – skirts should reach to just above the knee or longer;
- Pale Blue Poly-cotton Shirt or Shirt-style Blouse;
- Grey, navy or white socks, knee or ankle length or thick navy tights;
- Black shoes that can be polished – they must be sensible and not fashion wear;
- As an optional extra for hot weather we offer a short sleeved polo shirt with the school badge.
- sports shirt
- hooded sweatshirts
- tracksuit bottoms