Please see below some reminders about our year 7 trip to the Forbidden Corner tomorrow.
We shall be leaving school after morning registration and travelling down in two buses. We shall have lunch on arrival at approx. 12 noon.
We advise the following;
- Non-school uniform, appropriate for the weather. Tomorrow it will be cloudy and 21 degrees. Sensible shoes, e.g trainers or similar. You may wish to pack a spare set of clothes as some of the attractions squirt water.
- NO jewellery or makeup please.
- A small bag containing everything they will need for trip
- NO phones or electronics of any type allowed
- Medication for travel sickness or hay fever and inhalers
- A magazine/comic/book
- A packed lunch (nut-free ) + a non-fizzy drink. NO chewing gum is allowed on the trip
- A maximum amount of £10 to spend on an ice cream, souvenirs etc.
We shall be arriving back at OMS at around 5:00pm. Please check the school Facebook page for updates on our progress.
Thank you for supporting this trip.